Amazing what a little bit of makeup can do right! This was super quick and easy, check it out...
2. First I applied the Primer (dont even get me started on the importance of a primer that in itself is a whole other post) apply it to your T zone and spread outwards. Let that sit for a few minutes, this is where I would normally brush my teeth or blow dry my hair. Apply your foundation using a brush.
3. Apply your concealer. I am doing it after foundation because I had no blemishes to cover. If you do then apply it on the blemish then apply your foundation. I am going to be using the concealer as a highlighter as well. Apply under eye area and use any excess on bridge of nose and above the arches of your eye brows. Then use Hazelnut mineral eye shadow as your contour color (the one with a heart). Apply below your cheek bone, on your temples and on your jaw line and blend into each other like the number 3. Then apply contour on the sides of the bridge of your nose and down to the tip and blend downwards. Take the excess powder and apply directly under your bottom lip. The word of the day is, BLEND BLEND BLEND!
4. Apply blush to cheek bones and sweep outwards along the cheekbone. Apply highlighting powder to tops of cheek bones and cupids bow (upper lip).
5&6 Fill in those brows. SO important, brows frame the face.
7. I used Truffle (top color) and Lavender Fog mineral eye colors, Ultimate mascara and liquid eyeliner.
8. Using a damp cream eye shadow brush apply truffle to bottom of eyelid to crease and blend out using Lavender Fog. Tight line upper lid using liquid eyeliner and apply liner to bottom corner of water lines. Then take a little of the Truffle color and line bottom lashes. Curl and apply Ultimate Mascara to top and bottom lashes.
9. Tada and you're done!
Questions? Leave them below! Want your own private color or skin care session? No problem, let me know and I'll get a hold of you! I'm always looking to models to help build my portfolio so please help a sister out :)